Make negative sentences in present perfect continuous using the words given.
Be careful: use contracted (short) form (haven't / hasn't), don't forget about full stop at the end of the sentence.
Example: We / meet / in secret
Correct: We haven't been meeting in secret.
Incorrect: We have not been meeting in secret. (You have to use short forms in this exercise)
1. I / grow / flowers since 2005
2. Andrea / come / home early
3. Jane / teach / English all year
4. Mark / exercise / regularly
5. They / read / much recently